The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Friday, March 05, 2004

I got some 'splainin' to do

As you have no doubt noticed, I've changed the name of the blog. It's nothing earth-shattering, really. I just did a search yesterday for "bikeboy" on Google, and turned up approximately 50 bajillion references, but not my poor helpless little blog. Now, I don't kid myself that the average person searching for "bikeboy" is looking for my blog anyway--now or ever. But I also would like to be able to tell someone about the blog and have them be able to find it, even if they've forgotten the URL. Hopefully this change will help with that, as Din of Inequity is somewhat less common. In fact, it looks like a band called Sex Mob and I have it all locked up.

On the upside, if you do a Google search for "panhandles like a mofo," I'm the one and only! Though it's under the now disused Bikeboy moniker. I'll see it supplanted soon enough, though.


|| Bikeboy 10:09 AM ||
Comments: Post a Comment