The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I Really Should Be Working

I was just referred to the TravelMate site by a blog that I was looking at instead of actually doing useful work. For the uninitiated, the TravelMate is a device that allows women to pee standing up--it's pretty much a cone on top of a tube, or a robot penis for a woman.

On the site, they brag that they've won a major award for the cleverness or humanitarian decency of their product or some such thing, but I can't help thinking the award logo looks suspiciously like the crotch of someone using the device.

See for yourself at their site (curse the lack of image hosting on this free account!): TravelMate. Upper left corner.


|| Bikeboy 4:59 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment