The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Monday, April 19, 2004

My Entry for the Weirdest Google Link Contest

I almost forgot--I always check my stats for search engine referrals. Ever since I read that Evany had the number one listing for the search "breast milk ice cream," I've looked carefully to see what brings people to my little corner of the aether.

I got a good one today that manages to tie together three essays.

The search terms: "bruised tailbone from barstools"

If the searcher could have worked in something about superpowers, crappy resumes and atheism he or she would have gotten my entire site listed in the Google results. I won't even go into any speculation about the lawsuit he or she was undoubtedly researching.


|| Bikeboy 2:36 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment