The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Friday, May 07, 2004

I Swear I Haven't Died

In spite of the smell around here, I haven't died. My life is pretty crazy, but that means I'll soon have many things to write about, such as:

Switzerland!
Going there at the end of next week, for a week. What could be cooler? Hardly anything.

A new bicycle!
Arriving right after we return. You can see the frame here. Mmmm, an Italian delicacy the likes of which even The Macaroni Grill can't touch.

A new assistant!
Arriving June 1. As with most searches, I found him in the last place I looked, or at least in my last interview.

So you can guess what I've been spending my time on, why I won't have much blogging time in the next two weeks, and what I'll be writing about when I come back.

Please don't leave me for dead, oh my pair of loyal readers!


|| Bikeboy 4:50 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment