The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Here we go again

I swear, for the longest time, I thought George Bush had never read a book in his life. Now it's starting to look like he not only read 1984, he's memorized it. I do tend to disagree with his apparent conclusion about who the hero is, however.

From Yahoo:

Bush: US Probing Possible Iran-9/11 Link

I feel that soon we'll be at war with Iran and Iraq will be our friend. If you ask the White House, they'll tell you we've always been at war with Iran, and Iraq has always been a staunch ally. Until we go back to war with Iraq, of course.

Like George Orwell and I say: "...if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- for ever."


|| Bikeboy 4:50 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment