The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

You've gotta be shitting me

This from Yahoo! News:

Rumsfeld: 'No Free Passes' in Terror War

...He said that the civilized world must stay on the offensive against terrorists.

"There really are no free passes in this struggle, this war," Rumsfeld said. "No free passes for countries, no free passes for individuals."...


Rumsfeld, when later pressed on whether this "no free passes" policy extended to Saudi Arabia, claimed to have had his "fingers crossed" when he said it. He further stated that it wasn't his idea, somebody else did it, and began wondering loudly why nobody would take responsibility for their actions.

Lying assholes. If you vote for them, oh my loyal reader(s?), I'm writing you out of my will. I swear.


|| Bikeboy 4:25 PM ||
Comments: Post a Comment