The Din of Inequity

The Din of Inequity

...yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Just Can't Help Myself

I just saw this headline on Yahoo!

Pope's Body Moved

Just that--no exclamation point or anything. Those AP guys are cool as cucumbers. If it were me, it would have read (ala The Onion): Holy Fucking Shit! The Pope's Body Moved!!!!

Has it been three days yet?


I can't decide which is more pathetic--me Googling "Chick Magnate" to see if I'm the most clever guy in the universe; finding that the vast majority of appearances of the phrase appear to have been put out there by total illiterates who obviously meant "chick magnet"; or finding that people actually use the term "chick magnet/nate" in seriousness.

I suppose it's all pretty terrifying.


|| Bikeboy 11:38 AM ||
Comments: Post a Comment